6.16.2011

a little home and some harry potter quilling

my family has some major harry potter love which inspire an art piece of the platform 9 3/4 sign from the movie. it isn't the same as the actual platform at king's cross and neither is the sign (unfortunately since the movie version is way more fun and awesome). my sister thought people would like it so i made it.




i am constantly trying to think of fun new ideas of things people would like to decorate their homes with while i am still riding this quilling obsession. so i also made a new HOME wall art that i really like as well. enjoy!!

both are available in my esty store here.


3 comments:

  1. Hi I am new to your blog and I love everything you do!! I have never done quilling and just learned in the past month that it even existed!! you do such beautiful pieces and I have no idea how you do it! I am definitely going to check out your etsy shop if I have a little extra on one of my future paychecks :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! Can you share how you make the numbers and letters?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm not sure what you mean since they are all quilled.

    ReplyDelete