9.26.2009

the flowers are done!

i am FINALLY done with all of the paper flowers!!! unless, of course, i think of something else i want to use them for. i hope my bridesmaids love them! i am so happy to have them done and that they turned out great so i can not stress about it. and now i don't have to worry about someone else making them and me not loving my bouquet or how to preserve them or the other drama with real flowers (including the moola they cost). i'm glad to get my evenings back for a while since they have been absorbed in flower making for a week or two. i am also glad i am only using flowers for myself and the girls so i don't have to do insane centerpieces or anything!! i would lose it. brian loves them which makes me feel better about things since i really only care about his opinion of things. and hey, i get to brag about how awesome i am at making flowers now :)

7 comments:

  1. They're GORGEOUS! I was looking through all of them and thought they're some of the prettiest wedding flowers I've ever seen. Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your flowers!!! I was wondering if you'd share where you bought your tissue & crepe paper for cheap...thanks and love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the crepe paper was purchased at misterart.com and the tissue is listed with a link in an earlier post. it was purchased at www.retailpackaging.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look really good! I'm hand-sewing all of my flowers,and sometimes I feel like I'll never be done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look AMAZING. Wow. Even trumps Martha Stewart.

    ReplyDelete